Busy Girls Blog, Manchester & Cheshire Headline Animator

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Give in or get up

Somedays it's just so hard to get out of bed... I can honestly say that lying in bed on a cold winter's morning is so lovely, so comfy that I really can't tear myself away.

Yet I'm surrounded by people who need very little sleep - only 4 to 5 hours a night, some of them. I simply can't understand it - unless I have my full 8 hours I'm absolutely useless, yawning at 2pm and asleep in front of the TV at 8pm!

This morning really was a case of 'get up or give in'... could I get away with a day in bed? Not really. What would I say I'd been doing all day? I literally had to convince myself that getting up was the best option. How lazy?!

I haven't spent a whole say in bed since I was a University Fresher.

That's it you see. The truth is, too much of a good thing is bad for you, even lying in bed gets boring after a while.

Only 16 hours and I can do it all again...

Ella xxx

No comments: